Honeywell Tecton LXE MX7CS
Honeywell Tecton LXE MX7CS is a special version of the MX7 terminal for use in manufacturing plants, warehouses and logistics centers up to -30C cold.
The terminal has a convenient “vibrate” function, which, for example, signals the successful reading of a bar code even in a noisy environment.
Main technical features:
• Operating temperature -30C to + 50C
• Reliable, ergonomic, lightweight (595g). Possibility of version with handle.
• Laser (1D), Imager (1D or 2D)
• Large and clear touch screen (8.8 cm, 240×320 TFT LCD), thermostatically heated.
• Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.5 or Microsoft Windows CE 6.0
• Connectivity: Bluetooth (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g
• IP65 and 1.5m fall resistance
• Numeric (32) or alphabet (55) backlit keyboard options
• PXA320 806 MHz processor and 256MB / 256MB memory as standard
In addition, the terminal can be equipped with a special handle and used as a “pistol”.
The final price depends on the configuration.